Fee Earner Vacancies
Full Time Solicitor/Chartered Legal Executive Private Client Team – Exeter and Honiton
Due to expansion of the team, we are seeking a Solicitor or Chartered Legal Executive in our Exeter (city centre location) and Honiton offices.
The right candidate would have the following attributes:
- Would embrace working in a structured and supportive environment and be prepared to work extremely hard for a very committed team.
- Attention to detail and excellent client care skills imperative.
- STEP member preferable.
- Have a sense of humour.
- Display a pleasant manner in dealing with colleagues and clients. Tact and resilience are essential qualities.
- An effective communicator, both orally and in writing, having a good command of written English.
- Personally efficient and well organised, with good control of diary systems and competent with computer facilities.
- Ability to work and respond calmly under pressure in a busy environment.
- Excellent IT skills.
Hours – Monday to Friday 9.00am to 5.15pm with one hour for lunch.
Salary at market rate commensurate with experience.
Download Job Application Form
If you are interested in any vacancy advertised please email your CV to email@example.com or download an application form from our website or telephone Pauline Jury on the telephone number below to request one.